This spacious (130m², 8-10 persons, incl. WiFi) 4-bedroom apartment in the Kitzbühel Alps is located on the ground floor, near to the lively center of Mittersill yet in a quiet street. Nearby the apartment house there is an indoor swimming pool/wellness center. The ski bus stop is located around the corner. The free ski bus takes you in less than 5 minutes to the main gondola of the Kitzbüheler Alpen skiing area.
Lay-out of this holiday home in Mittersill:
- Spacious private hall area with ornamental wood burning stove and coat hanging area. Doors to all other rooms.
- Four large bedrooms.
Bedroom 1: Large double bed and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: Large twin bedded room with wardrobe unit bench seat.
Bedroom 3: Double bed, single bed and wardrobe unit.
Bedroom 4: Twin bedded room with wardrobe unit.
Additional folding bed (suitable for children up to 10 years old) and baby travel bed is available.
- Two bathrooms and extra separate guest toilet.
Bathroom: Bath with shower attachment & curtain, wash basin, shaver point, WC and extractor.
Shower Room: Large shower unit, wash basin and shaver point (hairdryer available).
- Separate kitchen including electric fan oven and hob, large fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher and small table/bench seats.
- Spacious living/dining room with large leather settee unit with coffee table, cable-TV/DVD-player/Mini Hi-Fi (games and DVD's available), extending dining table with 8 chairs and two additional folding chairs. Door to patio.
- Small private patio area with large wooden bench, table and small BBQ.
- Communal garden with fruit trees and room for children to play.
- Garage parking space for 1 car and additional outdoor parking.
- Laundry facilities are available in the basement of the apartment house. The washing machine and drier are token operated (tokens available locally). Ironing board and Iron in the apartment.
In summer numerous excursions such as the 'Krimmler Waterfalls', 'Grossglockner', the Wildpark etc. are only a short distance away. Situated in one of Austria’s most picturesque valleys there are also many bike and walking possibilities, or if winter is too long to wait - head to the glacier for some summer skiing.
- Garten Ausrichtung:
- Terrasse Ausrichtung:
- Balkon Ausrichtung: